My Cart (0)  |  My Orders  |  My Downloads  |  My Auction  |  My Account  |  Help

Login |Register        Search

Support Forum

HomeHomeGeneral Discuss...General Discuss...GeneralGeneralI'm looking for a module I'm looking for a module
Previous

Next
New Post
1/15/2018 1:21 AM

I'm looking for a module that will allow me to schedule locations & times. I need it to work with the DNN platform for my client write my essay for me  . Specifically, I want it to show a user whether or not a room/location is available at the time they select. And if the room is already booked, I want it to tell them that they need to select a different time/date

New Post
1/27/2018 6:13 AM

As far as I know, there is no existing DNN module can do that. I think you need to build a custom DNN module to do that.

For my opinion, this module should integrate with the DNN schedule job mechanism. It should retrieve the room/location every n minutes (e.g, every 3 minutes), and then send the notice to related people (via mail, via mobile message, etc). And remind them to change the room/location if it is not available.

If necessary, I can share you some source code of our modules (mainly focus on the integration with DNN schedule job) as a example. Of course, the share is free. Just mail me at xiaoqi98@msn.com if you need.

Best Regards.
                                     Kurt from http://DnnModule.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneral Discuss...General Discuss...GeneralGeneralI'm looking for a module I'm looking for a module