My Cart (0)  |  My Orders  |  My Downloads  |  My Auction  |  My Account  |  Help

Login |Register        Search

Support Forum

HomeHomeDotnetnuke Modu...Dotnetnuke Modu...Classified ProClassified ProError: Cp_Admin is Currently UnavailableError: Cp_Admin is Currently Unavailable
Previous

Next
New Post
8/18/2018 8:43 AM

Hi, 

We've installed Classified Pro Enterprise on a Windows Server 2016 with SQL Server 2017 instance, running DNN 9.2 and attempted to place the Cp_Admin module on a new page.  When we did this the following error was thrown:

Error: Cp_Admin is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The file '/DesktopModules/CrossClassified/Admin.ascx' does not exist. ---> System.Web.HttpException: The file '/DesktopModules/CrossClassified/Admin.ascx' does not exist. at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.ControlUtilities.LoadControl[T](TemplateControl containerControl, String ControlSrc) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.WebFormsModuleControlFactory.CreateModuleControl(TemplateControl containerControl, ModuleInfo moduleConfiguration) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.ModuleControlFactory.LoadModuleControl(TemplateControl containerControl, ModuleInfo moduleConfiguration) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.ModuleHost.LoadModuleControl() --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

How do we rectify this error?  Thanks for your help and guidance.

New Post
8/18/2018 9:37 AM

Can you please check your website folder, to see if /DesktopModules/CrossClassified/Admin.ascx file is exist? They should be a lot of .ascx files under /desktopmodules/crossclassified folder, include Admin.ascx.

Don't worry about this issue. I promise we can fix it. You can add my skype account : xiaoqi98@msn.com. We can chat on skype, and if possible, we can use TeamViewer to share the screen.

Thanks very much for your support.

New Post
8/18/2018 3:59 PM

Yes, Admin.ascx does exist in C:\websites\dnndev.me\DesktopModules\CrossClassified.  I installed a fresh copy of DNN 9.2 this morning and the platform is running without issue on my virtual server.  Please advise of best way to remedy this issue.  Thanks!!

New Post
8/19/2018 8:30 AM

It is the first time we met this issue. The error shows that "\DesktopModules\CrossClassified\Admin.ascx" doesn't exist, but it already there.  I just test a few times with a fresh DNN 9.2 installation, and then install Classified Pro v9.2. All work fine.

Can you please mail me your site url / host account and password to xiaoqi98@msn.com, I will try login to see where is the issue.

And by the way, are you choose the "default website" option while installing DNN9.2? Or you are choosing a "blank website"?

Thanks.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDotnetnuke Modu...Dotnetnuke Modu...Classified ProClassified ProError: Cp_Admin is Currently UnavailableError: Cp_Admin is Currently Unavailable