My Cart (0)  |  My Orders  |  My Downloads  |  My Auction  |  My Account  |  Help

Login |Register        Search

Support Forum

HomeHomeDotnetnuke Modu...Dotnetnuke Modu... Silverlight Ca... Silverlight Ca...need to display magazine page in larger sizeneed to display magazine page in larger size
Previous

Next
New Post
7/23/2011 6:16 AM

Hi,

I need to display the magazine pages so that the text can be readable. This only happens if I keep the width at 700+ pixels and that makes the pages width over 1400 (because of the book type feature - 2 pages on screen) which looks really bad and need to scroll horizontally. Is it possible to display only one page and flip from single page. This would be great as it would not disturb the page and skin too much.

Also the category module I was hoping that this module would display the contents of just one folder eg. issue 01 but it seems to onlyt work if you point it to the gallery folder and not when you point it to the issue folder. Then whats the point of this module when it displays the same things as the carousal module.

Thanks

Rashid from Pakistan.

New Post
7/23/2011 9:49 PM

I also saw your mail about this. We wll take a look to see if we can improved.
      I will mail you later. Thanks for your support.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDotnetnuke Modu...Dotnetnuke Modu... Silverlight Ca... Silverlight Ca...need to display magazine page in larger sizeneed to display magazine page in larger size