My Cart (0)  |  My Orders  |  My Downloads  |  My Auction  |  My Account  |  Help

Login |Register        Search

Support Forum

HomeHomeDotnetnuke Modu...Dotnetnuke Modu...Silverlight Pan...Silverlight Pan...Panorama viewer allways in ForegroundPanorama viewer allways in Foreground
Previous

Next
New Post
3/3/2011 2:42 AM

We use the Silverlight Panorama Viewer 3.0 but with our menu's, the menu is displayed behind the Panorama viewer (in Chrome, IE and Safari).

I've found that this is a common issue and found a solution on the internet:

Here is the code that you must place in your object tag:
<param name="windowless" value="true"/>

I don't know if I can put this somewhere in the module or that the module needs to be updated.

Thank you for your response.

New Post
3/4/2011 9:37 PM

Thanks very much for your information. Yes, we will update our module, please wait 2-3 days for the new release.

Wish you have a nice weekend.

New Post
3/5/2011 1:34 AM

Check http://www.snowcovered.com/Snowcovered2/Default.aspx?tabid=242&PackageID=20826   to upgrade v3.1 with 100% discount. It fix the issue based your suggestion.

By the way,it will be very helpful if you can give us a review. You can add it by click "Your Account " on snowcovered, then click "Add review" below "My downloads" section.

Thanks for your support.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDotnetnuke Modu...Dotnetnuke Modu...Silverlight Pan...Silverlight Pan...Panorama viewer allways in ForegroundPanorama viewer allways in Foreground